[mapguide-dev] PSC Meeting Today?

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Thu Nov 16 12:02:28 EST 2006

Yes I think our next chance to meet would probably be Dec 7.

On the GDAL issue, I don't believe there is any licensing issue for
reading MrSID or ECW data. Both vendors offer the read license free of
charge, but charge steeply for a write license. I can double check with
the raster folks in Autodesk, but I am pretty sure (90+%) that is the case.

Bob