Reverse engineering "prototype" from PHP extension?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sat Nov 25 16:06:03 EST 2006

Hi all,

I'd like to set up "intellisense" for the MapGuide php extension in my php editor (PHPEd), but in order to do this, I need to make a PHP file that contains a prototype for all of the classes, methods, properties, constants, etc available through the MapGuide Web API.  This isn't something that I really want to tackle by hand :)

Can anyone think of a way that I can automatically generate this kind of file?

An example of what I need to generate can be found on the PHPEd website:
http://www.nusphere.com/kb/technicalfaq/howto_codecompletion.htm <http://www.nusphere.com/kb/technicalfaq/howto_codecompletion.htm>