[mapguide-dev] Reverse engineering "prototype" from PHP extension?

Trevor Wekel trevor.wekel at autodesk.com
Wed Nov 29 12:49:49 EST 2006

Hi Jason,

The IMake utility in BuildTools/WebTools/Imake is the front end
processor for generating our exported API.  It reads the C++ headers and
generates Swig input files.  With some extra coding, it should be
possible to generate the prototype file as part of the standard build
mechanism.  Zend Studio also has "intellisense" capabilities and it also
requires some sort of input file.  It might be worthwhile to extend
IMake in a more generic fashion so that other developers can add support
for their favourite environment.