Sort by feature property

Knight, Gregory Gregory.Knight.bra at cityofboston.gov
Sat Oct 7 16:38:53 EDT 2006

Greetings,

I have retrieved a feature selection that I have created with the MgPropertyCollection.  I have read the geometry for these features and would like to output a SORTED list of hyperlinks based on a feature property that allows the user to navigate to each of the features.

Am I correct in that I cannot output these features in sorted order because it isnt supported by the reader???    Id appreciate it if someone could set me straight on this one way or another so I can stop banging my head against the wall on it.  If this is in fact true, are there workarounds that others have used to get around this?

Many thanks,

Greg Knight

confidential, legally
privileged and/or exempt from disclosure pursuant to Massachusetts
law. It is intended
contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer.