[mapguide-internals] RFC15 - Addendum 4

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Apr 5 15:23:40 EDT 2007

Great!

Few questions:

Will the tooltips in the AJAX viewer be modified to use the new API with
an appropriate bitmask and maxFeatures=1?

With multiple layers, if you select maxFeatures=1, does it use the layer
draw order to determine which one to query first?

Once it hits the maxFeatures limit, does it short-circuit and prevent
testing all the other layers?