[mapguide-internals] RFC15 - Addendum 4

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Apr 5 16:18:28 EDT 2007

Sweet! :)

I think that we can just mark MapGuideRfc7 as cancelled?

From: Chris Claydon
Subject: RE: [mapguide-internals] RFC15 - Addendum 4

Will the tooltips in the AJAX viewer be modified to use the new API with
an appropriate bitmask and maxFeatures=1?

Yes. The bitmask will be 5, to indicate that the layers being queried
must be visible and have tooltips, but that we don't care whether or not
they're selectable.

With multiple layers, if you select maxFeatures=1, does it use the layer
draw order to determine which one to query first?

Yes.

Once it hits the maxFeatures limit, does it short-circuit and prevent
testing all the other layers?

Yes.