[mapguide-internals] MapGuide Open Source strange crash

Mustafa Ahmet KARA m.kara1976 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 20:14:48 EDT 2007

Hi All,

We are using MapGuide Open Source Server, and extensions at same
machine. Using .net extensions on IIS 6.0 and .net2.0.

Application starts and maps loads successfully after a period we get
an exception  (Server connection exception)

I'll looked open server ports and found that after the exception
server stops listening on port 2801, but listening on 2802 and 2800.

There is no error recorded on log files.

I've tried with 1.0.2 (Server & extension), 1.1.0 (Server &
extension), 1.2 beta(Server & extension).

Any ideas?

Cheers
Mustafa