[mapguide-internals]MapGuideRFC19-ConcurrentFDOproviderconnections

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Apr 19 12:56:13 EDT 2007

I'm not sure how we would address the underlying solution.  Rewrite GDAL
and all the format extensions? ;)

I think that in general FDO providers should support threading to the
highest extent possible, but that's not really the MapGuide project's
call.  I think that this is a good solution for MapGuide because it
ensures that we can use FDO providers, even if they don't support
multithreading.

Looks like there's an example there now :)