[mapguide-internals] Meeting this week?

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Wed Aug 8 14:38:57 EDT 2007

Em Wed 08 Aug 2007, walter harms escreveu:
> hi list,
> the linux based systems run into confusion as soon as the tools that come
> as Thirdparty are already installed, preferable as never releases.
>
> Is it possible to get a current mapguide source without thirdparty stuff ?
> i did not find any hints who to disable it.
>
> re,
>  wh

I'm just waiting official 1.2.0 release to provide a rpm package set doing
exactly what you ask. You can see the previous packages here:

https://mapguide.osgeo.org/download/releases/1.2.0
Mandriva 2007.1 Spring: http://www.geolinux.com.br/packages/geolinux/Mandriva/

Except for gd, which need the specific autodesk code, all other tools are used
externally. gd is compiled statically on my build.

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Project South America Primary Contact