[mapguide-internals] New RFC Posted

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Aug 14 12:40:03 EDT 2007

Thank you.

Looks like a nice set of functionality.

I _think_ that means that the answer to my question about colour theming
based on elevation band (0-20, 20-40, etc) values is "yes".

It looks like colours in the config file can be specified using a
transparency value, but I'm a bit confused by the description of
GridStylizer->ApplyStyles.  Will it be possible to specify a transparent
default colour and retain transparency, or will this not allow
transparent (nodata) areas?

From: Maggie Yang
Subject: RE: [mapguide-internals] New RFC Posted

Think over it again, I think it is better to introduce 4 key classes,
GridData and GridStylizer, GridStyleHandler, GridStatusReporter and
other assistant classes will be ignored.
Any feedback is welcome.