[mapguide-internals] Mapguide Studio and Mapguide Open Source 1.2.0?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Aug 17 12:37:31 EDT 2007

This might do what you need:

http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/patches/mapguidestudio/1.2.0/

Not sure if I buy your justification ;)

By the way, at the last PSC meeting I brought up moving to cmake as a
MapGuide build system, and reminded the group of your offer to help with
this.  Bob was going to get someone on the Autodesk build team to look
into cmake from a technical/process perspective.

From: Helio Chissini de Castro
Subject: [mapguide-internals] Mapguide Studio and Mapguide Open Source
1.2.0?

I downloaded the trial of Autodesk Mapguide Studio and see that they
don't accept the 1.2.0 rc server.
Is there something i can change in current RC to enable Studio works or
need to get stuck with 1.1.0.

Ps. I know this list is tech, but i'm not subcribed on users and
probably i will need touch the code to make it work :-)

[]'s