[mapguide-internals] New RFC Posted

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Aug 20 14:20:25 EDT 2007

I guess I should have replied to this...

Sounds good; ready to vote :)

From: Maggie Yang
Subject: RE: [mapguide-internals] New RFC Posted

About question for painted relief, where hillshading is combined with
colour bands based on elevation ranges. Basically, this RFC is mainly
for stylizing the elevation raster, not for the normal raster data,
where hillshading is combined with colour bands.But, this Stylization
component could support painted relief, but we need to do more specfic
work in RasterAdapter when handle the normal raster data, where
hillshading is combined with colour bands .