[mapguide-internals] Please test MGOS 1.2.0 with updated FDO libraries

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Wed Aug 22 15:53:22 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have posted the Windows installer for MGOS 1.2.0 server with the FDO
libraries that contain the GDAL changes.  The GDAL changes were the only
changes; that is, we did not rebuild the MGOS server, we only updated
the installed to use the new FDO DLLs.

This is intended to become our MGOS 1.2.0 release.  Please test it out
and send me your findings. If all goes well, I hope to motion this for
release when I have received feedback from at least Jason.

The installer is available at:
http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/releases/1.2.0-rc2/MgServerSetup-1.2.
0RC2.G066.exe.

Thanks