[mapguide-internals] Please test MGOS 1.2.0 with updated FDOlibraries

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Tue Aug 28 17:22:53 EDT 2007

I installed this morning.  One thing was that lti_dsdk_dll.dll was missing
and I had to manually add it.

While this release seems far more stable than in the past I still saw one
GDAL / FDO problems with my test client dataset during about an hour of
testing.  This is with ECW imagery.  Once failure occurs, the service must
be restarted.  I realize that this isn't going to hold back the release, but
wanted to relay the problem.

Here are the results of the console in debug mode:

ECWDataset: RasterIO(0,0,10000,6983 -> 303x446) - doing interleaved read.
(2944|6444) An unclassified exception occurred.
Exception occurred in method MgServerGetSpatialContexts.GetSpatialContexts
at li
ne 111 in file
c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source_v1.2\build_18.1\mgdev\ser
ver\src\services\feature\ServerGetSpatialContexts.cpp

(2944|420) An unclassified exception occurred.
Exception occurred in method MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetDocument at line
485
 in file
c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source_v1.2\build_18.1\mgdev\server\sr
c\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionManager.cpp

(2944|5600) An unclassified exception occurred.
Exception occurred in method MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetDocument at line
485
 in file
c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source_v1.2\build_18.1\mgdev\server\sr
c\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionManager.cpp

(2944|6128) Application terminated abnormally.
Unknown exception.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com