[mapguide-internals] Session-MapName-Map

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Fri Aug 31 13:05:01 EDT 2007

I would appreciate if someone could help me to clarify
Session-MapName-Map interaction.

Now how MG Viewer-Server  is working is that it will create new session
and read web layout and create a runtime map in session repository.

Later runtime map is accessed by name (only name part of it) from the
session repository.

So, if I would have two Maps created in Library in separate folders with
same name and if I would add the second map to session repository I
could not access both Maps ( because Session Id and MapName are used to
identify it - and they are same).

Am I right about this ?

Thanks,

Haris