[mapguide-internals] Session-MapName-Map

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Fri Aug 31 14:20:30 EDT 2007

Hi Trevor,

Yes leading path from Library is stripped (changed with Session ) and
Name part is given by application like MapGudie Viewer for example.
As you suggested application can use full name ( with folders ) or as
Paul suggested hash the name or ..
I have a feeling that server should return the key from db. In Map.cpp
MapName is input parameter for creating entry in db.

Haris