[mapguide-internals] MapGuide RFC 42 - Remove Support Servers

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Dec 6 12:27:39 EST 2007

I think that the City of Vancouver was looking at this strategy in their
early investigations; I'm not sure whether they went with this in the
end, or a front-end load balancing solution only.  The fact that the
option was there, though, means that users who expected high load were
likely trying to use it.

Will there still be the option of "turning off" services?  I prefer to
be able to turn off items I am not using; smaller attack surface.