[mapguide-internals] MGOS 2.0 beta 2 candidate

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Tue Dec 11 17:17:44 EST 2007

Hi MapGuide Internals,

I've updated the beta 2 candidate windows installers.  I've replaced them with new installers, but these are not beta 2 candidates as there is a problem with the Linux version that keeps it from drawing maps.  I'll post new beta candidates when the Linux issue is resolved.  In the mean time the new windows installers fix:
1)      Change mime type to application/json (not text/plain)
2)      Change mime type to be entered as SzMultiString
3)      Drop the "beta" from the MapGuideOpenSource install directory name
4)      Change the product key so that side-by-side install can be done

Tom