[mapguide-internals] Fwd: Swithing baseMgLayerGroupon/off...fails?

Ivan Milicevic Ivan.Milicevic at supranet.hr
Thu Dec 27 06:29:17 EST 2007

Yes, it's possible!

MgLayerGroupCollection grupa = map.GetLayerGroups();

with  grupa.GetItem(i).Name.ToString() you get group layer name and with grupa.GetItem(i).GetObjectId() you got group id.

Response.Write("<tr><td class=\"praznaTabela\"><input id=\"cb" + i + "\" type=\"checkbox\" checked=\"checked\" onclick=javascript:promjeniVidljivost('cb" + i + "','" + grupa.GetItem(i).Name.ToString() + "','" + grupa.GetItem(i).GetObjectId() + "'); />");

This code snippet returne me a input with checkbox with onmouseclick event who calls a function "promijeniVidljivost(checkboxId, groupName, grsupId)

Function promijeniVidljivost looks like this: