[mapguide-internals] MapGuideRF 14 - CartographicStylizationEngine (again)

Carsten Hess carsten.hess at autodesk.com
Wed Feb 7 17:51:23 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

You might have already noticed we updated the draft RFC draft with some
new information ... here a list of what has changed:

- We added how the layer definition will be affected (aka how to use a
symbol)

- We generally cleaned up the samples to be actually aligned with the
schema (or at least they are closer we believe :))

- We added metadata information for parameters

- We added how to localize a symbol

We are aiming for one additional small update based on all your feedback
in the next couple of days before we plan on asking you for your
approval to start working on this for real.

Cheers,

    Carsten

P.S.: The updated RFC is at
http://www.osgeo.org/trac/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfc14