[mapguide-internals] Meeting Minutes Posted

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Thu Feb 8 18:13:47 EST 2007

One comment I have pertaining to 64 bit FDO. I got it working on native
64 bit mode on Linux, *not* 32 bit emulation. I only tried the OGR
provider though (I actually developed the provider on gentoo x64, with a
simple text editor), but that implies that GDAL is working also. I also
compiled the SHP and SDF providers in native 64bit but did not attempt
to use them.

Traian