[mapguide-internals] RE: [mapguide-users] Mouse Wheel Zoom inAjax?

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Mon Feb 12 00:54:09 EST 2007

Hi,

Wow, if we could get this much needed stuff as a patch that would be
great!

The instructions for posting a patch are at
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/submittingpatches.html.  Note that this
mentions our defect tracking system "Trac", but that is not in place
yet, so if a patch is submitted for these changes a description of the
changes in the email should be enough.

You can get the latest web tier pages from the subversion repository
using the following command:
svn checkout https://svn.osgeo.org/svn/mapguide/trunk/MgDev/Web/src/

You should then be able to find the web pages/scripts/template files
that need to be changed in the src subdirectory.
Then doing an "svn diff > excellentStuff.patch" from the src directory
will create an excellentStuff.patch file that can be posted to this
list.

Jose, please feel free to post any further questions to this list.

Thanks
Tom