[mapguide-internals] tile edge effects using gdal provider intiledmode

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Feb 20 11:29:18 EST 2007

Has anyone seen this with MGE and the ADSK raster provider?  I'll
file a bug (as suggested by Frank) but I would like to be sure that
the code that requests the tile is doing the right thing before
asking Frank to look further into the GDAL provider.  If it works in
MGE then it seems likely that the problem resides in the GDAL
provider, if not then it would seem likely that the problem is in the
code requesting the image instead.

Cheers

Paul