[mapguide-internals] Summer of Code Projects

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Feb 23 14:33:58 EST 2007

If you haven't committed to SVN since the change in servers, then someone will have to set up a new LDAP account for you and grant you the appropriate role for commit access to FDO.  This same account is what you will use for the Trac Wiki updates.

The current URL for King.Oracle is:
https://svn.osgeo.org/svn/fdo/trunk/Providers/KingOracle/ <https://svn.osgeo.org/svn/fdo/trunk/Providers/KingOracle/>

Tortoise SVN should work just fine once you get an account set up.

The FDO folks should be able to answer any other questions you might have.

Bob, Greg, I'd really appreciate it if this account could be set up as quickly as possible and Haris given whatever info he needs to upload his current code.  Mateusz could really benefit from using this as a template for some of the stuff he's doing with the PostGIS provider, and he gets a lot of work done on weekends :)