[mapguide-internals] MapGuide RFC 17 - Map Space Line Widths

Chris Claydon chris.claydon at autodesk.com
Mon Feb 26 13:23:39 EST 2007

I thought about that as I was writing up the RFC. If we rev the schema
version, it shouldn't be necessary, since whatever tool is used to
update existing repositories would add the new element.

And...

If we don't rev the schema, it would go into an <ExtendedData1> element,
which is optional anyway - though <SizeContext> should strictly be
optional inside that element in case the schema needs to be extended
still further.

Chris.