[mapguide-internals] I hate WikiFormatting more than I hate XML.
rbray at robertbray.net
Mon Feb 26 14:33:12 EST 2007
Dude, you rock!
I think we can just write off the old meetings unless someone feels
strongly that we need the history. Here is my take on the rest:
- The Provenence review can stay on the osgeo wiki as it is related to
- The MapGuide Roadmap will be migrated to the Trac roadmap, I'll deal
- The MapGuide Wishes page should be entered into Trac as enhancement
- The quick start guides should be moved to the Drupal site.
- The Technical FAQs should be incorporated into the Drupal FAQ pages.
Let's wait on the MapGuide Wishes until we see what we get out of the
Project Tracker database.
Any volunteers for the bottom two?
Jason Birch wrote:
> I've ported the remaining RFC's from the old OSGeo wiki into Trac.
> http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfcs <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfcs>
> What a pain, especially the tables and embedded HTML. There is still quite a bit of cleanup to do, such as preventing auto-linking, but I think I got most of the rest of it.
> What else do we want/need to move over? Do we want our meetings in Trac? If so, can we just write off the existing ones and start fresh, or do we want history on the meetings?
> mapguide-internals mailing list
> mapguide-internals at lists.osgeo.org
More information about the mapguide-internals