[mapguide-internals] MapGuide RFC 17 - Map Space Line Widths

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Feb 26 15:56:50 EST 2007

This is a reasonably important feature for me.

If both RFCs are likely to be added to the code base and supported in the authoring tools at the same time, then it doesn't make sense to duplicate the effort.

If there's a year difference (in Enterprise time) between the two, I would imagine that others like myself would be appreciative of seeing the smaller change earlier.  But this has to be weighed against the cost of the change, in terms of other important features that could be worked on in its place.

Jason