[mapguide-internals] Userids for Trac

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Tue Feb 27 14:21:11 EST 2007

We can. I wish there was some kind of automated way to do it, but I just
did a search and it does not look good. If you want to start a users
page and send a e-mail to the list asking everyone to add themselves
that might be easiest.

Once the page is created I'll add a link to it on the NewTicket page.

Bob