[mapguide-internals] Summer of Code Projects

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Wed Feb 28 00:55:24 EST 2007

The real question is for what methods? Some of the XML output is
hierarchically deep. I think it could all be represented by JSON, but
would we really want to do all of it? Would we also have to document the
corresponding object structures?

Note I am not objecting to the idea, just wondering how far we take it.
We need to define the scope in order to contemplate the effort.

Bob