[mapguide-internals] Trac Input

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Mon Jan 29 18:48:58 EST 2007

Some random Trac thoughts and questions. First I'd like to move RFCs and
other related PSC content from wiki.osgeo.org to the Trac wiki. That way
all of our project management related material is all in one place.
Anyone see any issues with moving that stuff?

Secondly who should be allowed to edit the Trac wiki content. I think we
have two options at the moment:

- Developers and PSC Members only
- Everyone (e.g. anonymous)

The final question is who should be able to create and modify tickets?
Right now everyone seems like the only viable choice to me.

Thanks,
Bob