[mapguide-internals] Rfc 21 posted

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jun 4 06:55:44 EDT 2007

Thanks Kenneth.  I guess I have the viewer implementation that is the
exception :)  One of the things Fusion has is the ability to switch
map definitions within the current session, a kind of basic support
for themes I guess, and also to have more than one map in the viewer
as well, so this compatibility is important to me :)

Cheers

Paul