[mapguide-internals] MGOS 1.2.0

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Tue Jun 5 16:16:34 EDT 2007

Em mar 05 juin 2007, Tom Fukushima escreveu:
> Yes, the svn 1.2.x branch corresponds to the final version for 1.2.0
> release.
>
> Tom

Hi Tom.
After 1.2.0 release, is there any interest in change the buildsystem for the
cmake alternative as i did on my branch ?
I'm up to help the task ( or doing everything :-) since i have alomst all
running, just need add the other oem subdirs as a optional packages to vuild
and UnitTests.
Will not be so difficult and will make whole sources less painfull to manage,
including that can add a multiplatform build ( including msvc )

Best regards.

Ps. I will create a proper README for packages installation on the 1.2.0
release

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Project South America Primary Contact