[mapguide-internals] MAP Spatial Filter

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Fri Jun 8 03:27:56 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a question what is way that MG will set spatial filter when in
Map there are layers with different coordinate system's.

I have in test Map layer with Lat/Lon and layers with projected cs.

MG when querying is sending same extents of Map for both layers geodetic
and projected.

So when querying against Lat/lon layer MG is setting spatial filter to
extend in projected coordinates.

I suppose this is not how it should work ?

P.S.

Another issue I had is that if for example in Map There is just one
layer with geoditc cs, Map will set filter bigger than (
-180,-90,180,90).

Thanks,

Haris