[mapguide-internals] MAP Spatial Filter

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Fri Jun 8 11:53:06 EDT 2007

Thanks Traian.

I have another question regarding MG threading.

If Map is stylizing layers and while one layer has been stylized ( reading from fdo reader ) I hit "Refresh" on Map.
I see new FDO connection is created and stylization of Map start's from begining.

What I don't see, how the first Map stylization ends (the one which got interupted) ?
For example I can't see that "Close" on interupted reader is ever called.

Thanks,
Haris