[mapguide-internals] Motion for a vote toeitheracceptorrejectMapGuide RFC 15 - New Query Features API

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Mar 1 16:27:16 EST 2007

Sounds promising :)

Where would this be set?  Would it be something that I could set on the
URL that calls the viewer from the overview frame, and would then be
cascaded through?  Or would I have to modify the template code for this
to work?

(note, these are hypothetical questions, as I'm using Fusion for my web
app framework)