[mapguide-internals] Meeting follow-up

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Mar 8 14:15:40 EST 2007

Hi all,

Re:  http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/PscMeeting03-08-2007

- Paul, Haris, please expand explanation of your GSoC project

- Bob, please add contents to Web Services API proposal

- Jason (I love talking to myself) add info about Java/SWIG enhancements

- All mentors, please add your Google account info to:
  http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/2007_Google_SoC_Application

- Everyone please help out with this summary report:
  http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/MapGuide_Project_Update_-_2007_Q1

I also think that I'm going to post info about SoC and projects to the mailing list in case there are students in our community already that we can leverage.  And I'm sorry that FDO isn't participating yet; I'd love to see a GeoRSS FDO provider.