[mapguide-internals] MG OS 1.1

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Tue Mar 20 19:33:47 EDT 2007

This isn't a know issue.
Looks like either a threading issue or a connection pooling issue.

If you disable connection pooling does the problem still persist?

To disable connection pooling stop the server and change the following
setting in the serverconfig.ini file. Then restart the server.

DataConnectionPoolEnabled          = 0

Thanks,
Bruce