[mapguide-internals] Trac Notifications

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Wed Mar 28 14:08:22 EDT 2007

I originally liked this, but after thinking now I'm not sure I like
this. I'm already subscribed to mapguide-trac and now my ticket emails
are going to potentially double. If it's just me though who's subscribed
to mapguide-trac, I can live with it.

Also, I want to make it clear that I think that this is a different
topic than the other thread on patch submissions and reviews.