[mapguide-internals] Trac Notifications

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Wed Mar 28 14:40:50 EDT 2007

Hmm...

So then to fix a bug, I need to write some code, create a patch, open a
new "Patch" ticket, wait for feedback, respond to feedback, possibly
attach an updated patch, wait for the developer to commit, close the
patch ticket, and finally close the bug ticket.

Sound about right? The two ticket thing "bugs" me...

Bob