[mapguide-internals] RFC15 - Addendum 3

Chris Claydon chris.claydon at autodesk.com
Thu Mar 29 18:51:50 EDT 2007

Yet another addendum to this RFC...

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfc15

I have added an additional parameter to the new API methods to allow us
to query features (optionally) for layers that are not selectable. The
QUERYMAPFEATURES request is used by the AJAX viewer to retrieve
information used to generate tooltips. Currently, tooltips only show up
for features that are selectable. The new parameter allows tooltips to
be configured even for non-selectable layers.

Please let me know if you have any comments on this change.

Chris.