[mapguide-internals] Please test MGOS 1.2.0 Beta 2

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue May 1 12:58:30 EDT 2007

With the bundled install on Windows XP, I often need to access the
mapagent or mapadmin pages several times before the server starts
responding.  Before that I get 500 server errors as it times out.

I _think_ that I saw the same problem on an XP laptop with 1.1.  I ended
up working around it by:

- Disabling mod_jk
- Disabling FastCGI

Not sure which of these was the curative factor though.

Anybody else seeing this?

I haven't tried either with this new install yet (playing around with
ECW from unmanaged data stores).

From: Tom Fukushima
Subject: [mapguide-internals] Please test MGOS 1.2.0 Beta 2

I've posted MGOS 1.2.0 Beta 2 to
http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/releases/1.2.0-beta2/.  I would like
to test this out before putting out a general announcement.