[mapguide-internals] Please test MGOS 1.2.0 Beta 2

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue May 1 14:45:42 EDT 2007

Has anybody had success loading ECW files by downloading the ECW dll
from GDAL site

http://home.gdal.org/dl/mapguide/mg_ecw_110.zip

and installing the DLL in server\bin\gdalplugins ?

With CPL_DEBUG=ON and running the server in interactive mode, I get a
message about the ECW dll loading, but I don't get any messages about
file access, and the image doesn't show up in the preview.  There
doesn't seem to be anything in the event log or in the server access
log.