[mapguide-internals] MGOS 1.2.0 Beta 2

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu May 3 21:14:13 EDT 2007

So...

As Tom said earlier... should we just release Beta2, saying that a version of GDAL with external ECW and MrSID providers that work with this release is being worked on?

Apart from this, I haven't had any real problems with 1.2b2 yet.

Jason

From: Frank Warmerdam

So the bad news on this is that my effort to download a new studio last
night failed, and I never got any further than that on the effort.  I'm
on the road for a couple days, so I won't be able to get this built till
at least Monday.