[mapguide-internals] Bug in Beta1

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri May 4 13:00:55 EDT 2007

It looks like the MgSiteConnection->Open(MgUserIngormation) was dumping
debug information (and it was showing up in the PHP output).  I can't
find this in Trac, and it appears to have been fixed in Beta2, but
though I'd send a note anyway.

<?php

MgInitializeWebTier("C:/Program
Files/MapGuideOpenSource/WebServerExtensions/www/webconfig.ini");

$siteConnection = new MgSiteConnection();
$user = new MgUserInformation("Anonymous", '');
$siteConnection = new MgSiteConnection();
$siteConnection->Open($user);

?>

Was giving me:

(3500|4024) MgSiteManager::~MgSiteManager()

I was just working on a server that still had Beta1 (1.2.0.803)
installed; in process of upgrading now :)