[mapguide-internals] 1.2 warnings?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon May 7 03:46:32 EDT 2007

There have been some changes in 1.2, and I'm wondering if users need to be warned about them as part of the release process.  A couple biggies include:

- Regeneration of tile caches:  The directory structure has changed, and I'm guessing that existing caches will be invalidated (deleted hopefully) and require regeneration after upgrade.

- Changes in AJAX client to deal with variable tile size

- Anything else?

Also, it looks like we've got our first spam:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/93 <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/93>

I don't see a way of deleting this.  I think we should consider restricting tickets to logged-in users.

I've made some changes to the 1.2 release page; please feel free to revert if you don't like them:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/Release/1.2

And fixed the resolved tickets link on this page:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/Release/1.2/Notes