[mapguide-internals] Creating MapGuide layer

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Mon May 7 04:48:18 EDT 2007

Hi Tom,

Sorry for late response I was on the road.

The difference I saw was that when the layer is created from feature
class which has identity, identity properties were not set in the layer
if there were multiple schemas.

If there is just one FDO schema than layer created from the same FDO
class has identity properties set.

Haris