[mapguide-internals] 1.2 warnings?

Chris Claydon chris.claydon at autodesk.com
Mon May 7 12:42:18 EDT 2007

Regarding the new cache directory structure...

When a map definition is modified, all cached tiles are cleared out from
a base folder, so a change to the map will automatically clear out any
tiles using the old path structure, since it shares the same root
folder.

If no resources are modified, it will require a method call to clear the
cache, or the manual deletion of the folder