[mapguide-internals] Patch: Remove usage of DbXml private header

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Fri May 11 16:49:37 EDT 2007

Hi Helio,

Thanks for telling us about what you are doing. I hope that we will be
able to help out wherever possible on what you are doing; and then of
course get any changes integrated back into the project.

Also, if you would like us to post the RPMs that you have as beta, I
think that we can accommodate that.

Cheers
Tom