[mapguide-internals] Using MapGuide credentials for feature sources

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Thu Nov 1 17:42:13 EDT 2007

Hi Bruce,

I believe I will have some more question's on this but for now just few
of them ( this is topic I was very interested in several months ago) :)

1. I saw checkbox "Use MapGuide credentials" for Autodesk Oracle
provider but never been able to get it for King.Oracle provider.
   So my question is when this checkbox is displayed or what custom FDO
provider needs to do to get the checkbox displayed ?

2. It was several months ago , I was looking for any implementation of
that functionality in MG ( looking in code how MG creates FDO connection
) and I couldn't find the relation's to using MG user for FDO
connection. Please, can you point me to that specific part of the code ?

3. In FDO specs there is no ( or I can't find ) anything how to write
specific connection properties UserName/Password which will be later set
by FDO clients like MG ?

Haris