[mapguide-internals] OGR Provider and infinite loop

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Nov 8 14:41:03 EST 2007

I have not filed a ticket, I was hoping to fix it myself.

The request completes fine in the OGR Provider, but is then re-called
infinitely and returns the selected feature each time.
I can see the calls being made, and for each call to ReadNext it returns
the feature, then null, then the feature, ... and so on.

I can see that the request being made is the "GetFeatures" operation,
but due to the package passing, I cannot find out where it originates from.

I have traced the "SELECTFEATURES" operation and it also completes, but
right before it sends the result, I get the infinite loop.
Again, I cannot see where it fails.
If the provider is SDF, there is not even a single "GetFeatures"
operation after the SELECTFEATURES (which is how I belive it should be).

I can provide a single MapInfo TAB file, a featuresource and a
querystring that produces the error every time on the current SVN head
(and older).

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S